Internal Sales/Marketing Specialist
Are you a driven individual with a passion for sales and marketing? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy building relationships with customers? Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your talents and grow with a industry leading company? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
LumaDent is a leading provider of innovative products in the Loupes and Headlight industry (Primarily focused on dentistry). We are seeking a motivated Sales/Marketing Associate to join our dynamic team and contribute to our continued growth. This is a fantastic chance for an ambitious individual with a background in sales to take their career to the next level.
- Actively engage with potential customers to promote and sell our products/services.
- Visit local offices and build relationships in Reno and all surrounding areas
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, addressing their needs and providing exceptional customer service.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify potential target markets and develop marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling campaigns, including social media, email marketing, and online advertising.
- Attend industry events and trade shows to showcase our products/services and generate leads.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer preferences to identify new business opportunities.
- Prepare sales reports and forecasts, providing insights and recommendations to management.
- Previous experience in sales is preferred, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A self-motivated and results-oriented mindset, with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and strategies is desirable.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other sales/marketing tools.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field is preferred but not mandatory.
If you are ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role in sales and marketing, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you believe you would be a great fit for this position. We look forward to reviewing your application.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for US
- High school diploma or GED
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Social Media Marketing
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.