LumaDent Product Knowledge 1 Quiz10 XP
2. If a customer calls because they have a "loose ocular" does the call need to be transferred to a loupes specialist to create the ticket?
3. True or False: The HL360 headlight works interchangeably with our different battery options
4. Magnification is:
5. What are the two primary types of loupes?
8. True or False: Wires are classified as "cables without the clicker switch on the cord"
13. Mounts are composed of two parts:
14. True or False: To check the charge of the Airlux battery, you will hold the touch sensor and view the display on the bottom of the battery.
18. What does TTL stand for?
19. If a customer wants to Demo a product, which of the following is not a good way to do so:
21. Convergence, the point where both oculars see one image, is set at a customers __________
22. IPD stands for ___________
23. True or False: Buttons can be removed and replaced to change a customers working distance.
24. True or False: Only 5.0x ErgoPrism loupes have the adjustable working distance feature
27. If a customer calls and asks if our headlight can fit on their loupes/glasses, what is the answer?
28. If a customer calls in for a loupes issue other than loose ocular, should the call be handled by a loupes specialist?
29. If a customer calls in for a return, how should you respond?
30. To create ErgoPrism loupes, we need all of the following except: